Would you like to help strengthen Port of Aalborg’s external communication through creative graphic solutions for both online and offline media? Are you adept at creating visual and interactive design? Are you passionate about working with digital media? Then maybe you are the person we are seeking!
Port of Aalborg’s Sales & Marketing department is seeking a capable intern in graphic design until February 2022. We are currently preparing multiple marketing and communication materials, which in both content and design should inspire Port of Aalborg’s target groups.
As an intern at Port of Aalborg you will have an opportunity to become a part of a company with visionary targets for growth and a focus on personal and professional development. You will have the opportunity to turn theory into practice and perform many diverse tasks within graphic design. Additionally, you will also have an opportunity to work with website optimisation through SEO and Google Analytics. This will of course be done in collaboration with Port of Aalborg’s staff.
You shall assist in solving such tasks as:
- Development and production of all forms of infographics
- Development and production of visual and graphic design for websites and SoMe
- Development and production of interactive illustrations such as interactive PDF’s
- Development and production of digital user interfaces
- Updating of websites in Umbraco CMS
- Diverse tasks in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Website optimisation (SEO and Analytics)
Work experience with a focus on cooperation and sparring
We offer an exciting work experience that immerses you in a social and professional learning environment based on sparring and knowledge sharing in the daily work. The work experience extends over approximately 10-12 weeks. You will be assigned an office space at Port of Aalborg’s office with the possibility of future collaboration.
Collaboration and sparring will primarily be with Port of Aalborg’s Market Analyst & Marketing Manager, as the focus of this work experience is visual marketing and communications materials.
You are someone who...
- can work independently, but also participate in a collaborative team environment
- can take responsibility and meet deadlines
- is passionate about working creatively and conveying messages
- is eager to learn and build experience within the development and production of graphic materials
- has an overriding passion to work with graphic expression on websites, landing pages and SoMe campaigns
- is meticulous, naturally good humoured and has a lot of drive!
Furthermore, you must be engaged in a relevant graphic education, e.g., graphic design technology or multimedia design.
If you can see yourself as our intern in graphic design, send an application to HR@portofaalborg.com with the subject field "Intern in graphic design". Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information or questions, please contact our Market Analyst & Marketing Manager Mette Dietz Lilkær on +45 31 71 98 11 or email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 1st November 2021.