All commercial quay areas of Port of Aalborg are ISPS implemented and approved accordingly.
Requirements for the vessel
Vessels calling Port of Aalborg must report in accordance with national SafeSeaNet requirements.
All visitors, deliveries, supplies etc. must be reported in advance to Port of Aalborg. We suggest that the Master requires the agent to handle all local reporting.
Port of Aalborg's maritime staff will come on board to collect the following documents on arrival if:
- it is the vessels first call in Aalborg
- documents has not been collected within a year
- the vessel have a new version or corrections to the documents
- Hard copy of the vessel ISSC certificate
- Hard copy of the vessel tonnage certificate
- Hard copy of the vessel dimensions and data
Furthermore, Aalborg maritime port staff will provide assistance on all other relevant matters if needed. See contact details below.
Requirements for persons in the port area
Anyone present in the ISPS areas are obligated to show Picture-ID and must be able to document their business if required. In case of non-compliance, persons will be dismissed from the area and reported to authorities if deemed necessary.
For further information, please contact Port Security Officer, Claus Rosenbeck, or Deputy Port Security Officer, Kenneth Mortensen.
- Port ID UN locator code: DKAAL
- Port ID number: 10328
- DKAAL-0001: Bulkterminal, quay 8004-8006
- DKAAL-0002: Container- og multiterminal, quay 8011-8016
- DKAAL-0004: Multigodsterminal - Centralhavn, quay 4110-4111
- DKAAL-0005: Nordhavnen - Nordjyllandsværket, quay 0700
- DKAAL-0007: Oliehavnen, quay 4113+4121-4125
- DKAAL-0008: Sydhavnen - Honnørkajen, quay 4041
- DKAAL-0009: Trafikhavn Nord - PPH, quay 3014-3016